Friday, September 18, 2009

20 September Focusing...

Grr...
1st time read Sejarah read until this furious
read until wanna tear the whole books off...
dont know why cant be patience...
starting to become easy angry this few weeks...
forget things easily...
cannot focus...
just cant...
read Sejarah read until wanna sleep, even knock my head before...
but the conclusion is...
no use == and more pain to suffer
do practice give from teacher also tak halaf...
turn the Sejarah book...
here and there...
page 1 til last page...
last page til page 1
find the answer of the question 1 by 1...
I think use like 5-10 minutes to find each answer ba
so even cant find the answer!!!
I think is because of my attitude ba
suddenly turn so furious
make myself cant focus on study...

Haha...
still got 2 more weeks til PMR ad
not more time left
think need focus on my Sejarah ba...
no special thing happen...
because of reading... reading...
and more reading

No comments:

Post a Comment