Tuesday, January 19, 2010

19 January Judgement Day XD

Fuh...
so "qi gek" today
like usual
go to school
like normal

But something special today
happen
bring cloth so lap the tingkap
that Cik Aileen order us
after get back the maths excerise book that pass out yesterday
my mood 360 turn around
become kinda nervous
kns
wrong 5 question for my maths
why am I nervous?
because
each wrong
OUR maths teacher
Cik Aileen
will pinch for each wrong
and it damn pain
5 minute before Maths
or me and Sam called "The Judgement Day"
Howthemen came up with a brilliant idea
" connect our table together "
lol
kinda good idea
but its Cik Aileen class later
I feel that she wont like we "connect" our table ==

OMG
Cik Aileen was in
and she didnt care we connect our table together
YAY
when she come in
she walk to the tingkap
and put her hand on it
then ask
who did this?
who did that?
and kinda funny
1st time eva
laugh inside her class
keke

Woot
the girls is praticing the merentas desa outside my house
wanna go check it out
tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment