Tuesday, February 16, 2010

C.N.Y. Report

Woot
this few days busy o
no time to update blog ==
well
as all known
this week is Chinese New Year
school holiday...
bah!!
this year get damn few ang pau >.<
I need more~
Giv me giv me more~~

初一

Lazy to say
like other chinese
visit visit
ang pau ang pau
^^
keke

初二

Go back grandma house
yes yes
more ang pau and ang pau
after visit grandma
when back home
prepare
cus somebody coming to our house
dunno my father wad wad cousin or something
the most important is she bring ang pau!!
and i was shocked
that some of my friends is my cousin
lol
luckly she's leng lui ^^

初三

Woot
go gai gai whole day
walk til my leg wanna patah d
go 1 Utama in d morning with my family
eat sushi buffet~~
yum yum sushi
then gai gai
spend spend money
at night go see movie with my cousin
long time didnt see midnight time d movie d
at cinema there like my school
why say like that?
OK
is like this:
in jusco
walking up to cinema
saw some friends
arrived to cinema
WAH!!!
so many ppl
and so many friends!!!
KNS!!! they didnt invite me!!!
cus they watch movie with their familly la =.=
lol

Bla bla bla
back to normal today
just holiday only
I need more ANG PAU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment