Thursday, August 13, 2009

Exam at 14 August- Sick

2day d exam subject is Sejarah and Moral,
but Moral...
its commonsence la...
but
I dont know how to explain in BM wor...
so I think...
i will explain wrong in some of d question.

Then d Sejarah...
haiz...
so sad when think about it
yesterday read d...
didnt keluar...
i think nt important d...
then all keluar...
feel like been played=.=...
but lucky
its our sejarah subject when we are taking sejarah paper,
so our sejarah teacher he will...
point at the question that we do wrong...
but it makes me vry confuse
sometimes he point at d question that i vry confirm...
so make me confuse wanna belive my sejarah teacher anot?

just come back from school,
been under the sun for 15 minute because walking back home from school
makes me feel very dizzy ad
but after having my bath...
something happen...
im sick ad...
I cant breath with my nose...
my nose sucked ad...
I hope it wont be H1N1 lah

No comments:

Post a Comment