Monday, August 17, 2009

Freedom

Fuh...
exam over ad,
finally can free and relax for awhile...
but just awhile only...
cause PMR is getting near =.=
this time d exam quite hard...
but I think can get some good mark ba?

today d exam is the most relax subject in all exam
-KH & Seni
But the most fun part is in seni
bcus its no nid to use alot of time on drawing...
just abt an hour and 30 min to finish it
then the other time u can do what u wan if...
if the teacher in class is not 'fierce' or vry kind

now H1N1 is getting serious =.=
even possibly someone near u 'tio' H1N1
Im also getting scared...
but the most thing im scared is...
Im cant hang out wit my fren or go out when d holiday next week...
T.T
it will be boring inside the house...
on9?
make me getting more radioactive
reading?
i never slp before meh?
so I hope H1N1 wont get serious until make me cant get out of my house
and wish all my fren stay in a healty status ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment