Friday, March 19, 2010

20 March

Another new update here...
kinda be tahan in this holiday ==
stay at home every day
well...
not everyday actually
except tution XD
haiz
many friends invite me go out,
but still
why everytime when they invite me hang out
everytime...
yes i mean everytime ==
crush d time of tution
makes me everytime must decline my friends invitation T.T

Holiday meet its end soon...
kinda regret
regret didnt cut my hair at the early holiday
if I cut it early
think my hair will long back right now

Need to prepare to face schooling
exam just finish
feel that my exam result will like shit
hope it wont ta T.T
if not...
really many people need to face
Teachers, Parents...
haiz
what can I do?


So? Enjoy my last two days of holiday as I can lo~~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment