Friday, March 26, 2010

27 March Look Through

Yup
another week again
new update...
gonna stay inside home again this weekend
some of my friends going to swim today
but mom wont let me go...

Most of the exam paper hav been gave back this week
the marks...
not very good at all
some of it fail
think I should do it harder next time
studying in house
not dare to tell mom about my marks...


Dont know what to say
very confuse this week
about everything
...
who should I gonna ask?
many thing that Im not comfirm
who should I gonna ask?

our maths teacher
- Cik Aileen
told us about something very useful
"when you aim your target, do not let it go, do not stop until you reach you target"
but in the way u reaching your target
it is very suffering
endure?
I will say yes
but
someone siad that is stupid to endure things
but still...
I endure




I know...
you all dont even know what am I talking about
I also dont even know what am I writing =p
just...





Dont know why...

when talk about him
I dont have any angry, scared, uncomfortable feelings
anymore...
maybe really
he is just a friend =)

for you...



P.S.: correction, Im not gay d XD

No comments:

Post a Comment