Saturday, October 10, 2009

10 October Over confident = Gets nothing

PMR
already taken 4 subjects in PMR
BM, BI, Science, Geo

BM
nothing special lo
just a subject that I dont know wat its talking about
My dad and mom says take it as usual...
really...
PMR is just like other school exam
nothing special
just the exam paper got abit of tebal
thats all

BI
also same lo ==
quite easy at paper 1
do until laugh
paper 2 novel all spot tips didnt come out
paper 2 ok...
abit of hard to write
after BI paper 2
many of my fren shocked
JUN even cry cuz worried abt it

SN
fuh...
1st time do sn do until like NUMB
paper 1 also easy la...
but paper 2
look at the paper
I was F@ck up
shocked
50% of the question dont know answer
I think is because I put too much of confident on it ba
really shocked
1st time shocked about my SN
1st time worried about my SN
Chyi even cried about the paper 2

GEO
hah!
most song in this four subject
do until wan cried le
bcuz too easy easy le
after it all laugh here laugh there
like PMR already over
but i dont put too much confident on it la
scared it will like SN

Next monday is Maths and Sejarah
two of my big wall
one get 14 marks before...
one gets 9 marks before...
just can keep practice and practice ba
hope that i can jump over this two walls...


Hope I can jump through this two walls ba
then its sunny day~

No comments:

Post a Comment