Tuesday, October 13, 2009

13 October F.R.E.E.D.O.M

Bad luck today...
forgot to bring Chinese ink and brush for the Chinese paper 2 exam
hurry back to home after KH paper
but...
mom nt at home ==
luckly Wen also forgot to bring the ink and he teman me back to home to take
he is my neighbor wat
borrow me some ink
then hurry back to school agn
the brush?
haha
Kairu got spare d brush to borrow me
but when wanna start the paper then she take it back bcuz she lost her only brush >.<
so just can borrow it from Wing Fat who is sitting beside me when exam

anyway...
who care im bad luck today anot?
today is the last day of PMR exam
when there is still 5 minutes at the last paper
just cant stop looking at the clock
tick...tock...tick...tock
hope that teacher can say: " OK masa sudah tamat"
when teacher is checking on our exam paper
already can hear that Jun and Chee Haw shouting like the PKBP
so excited




Finally PMR is over...
Finally get back my FREEDOM

No comments:

Post a Comment