Friday, October 23, 2009

October 23 Cream colour painting

Kinda fun today
school no ceramah at all...
morning go to school
ply d so called "amazing race"
got 1st place
never think about will take 1st place
but tacher say the total result will be post at monday
==
sure wont get 1st place la ==

After the "race"
though will had another boring ceramah...
so go hide inside the bilik KH and painting with Chuan them all
suddenly heard fren said that no ceramah today at all==
aiyo...
I already make my hand dirty...
what can i do?
but I also enjoyed painting with Chuan and other fellow...
well...
continue painting of course

My hand is in cream colour
my shirt is in cream colour
my pants is in cream colour ( kinda funny =.=)
back home still wanna get scold by mom
how I gonna wash my shirt and pants?
can anyone tell me?


Dirty jobs
but i enjoyed it...
With my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment