Monday, November 16, 2009

15 November Happy Birthday Chyi ^^

Chyi bday today
think it is the pay back time for what i loss in Kee Ian bady ba
go to car4 early with Wen and Jun
because Jun say she will help me find that thing I havent found it
but also cant find it
haiz
but anyway...
thanks Jun ^^

Again
someone not at car4 at the time we plan ==
hate it...
we walk to the steambot shop to celebrate Chyi bday
but something happen
I was so shocked
we walk in the parking lot
Chyi and Jun argue about which direction is the steamboat shop
and we walk here and there
suddenly Yeng cant tahan anymore
then she scold
haha...
until final
my answer is correct
the steamboat shop is at the direction that me and Yeng guest
raining while we were walking
mkae until our whole hair wet
and we all go behind the toilet when we arrived the restaurant

Yup
start BBQ and Steamboat ING
kinda have fun
because me and Yeng become chef at our table
for BBQ la
haha

After eating
we go back car4 again
firstly i tot i will be the one who go back early
but
lolx
I go back the last
and I fecth Jun and Wen back because they life just near by my house
and sorry again for Chyi and Han because cant fecth u 2 back >.<


Happy Birthday Chyi~

No comments:

Post a Comment