Monday, November 16, 2009

16 November Furious $@#^%

1st day work today
kinda excited
go to my uncle garage early in the morning
already so many car waiting for repair
for me...
1st time doing car stuff lar
so dont know this
dont know that of course
firstly my uncle teach me how to test the pressure of the tyres
then how to remove tyres...
how to change tyres...
doing tyres stuff today lar
but they say this is only the basic part of cars >.<
I still got much more to learn

Again...
furious today...
why every time when someone call me for hanging out
sure got things crush on it==
Wen call me today to watch movie tomorrow
My tution friends call me play badminton tomorrow ==
I just can cancel this one
cancel that one
because I got work la==
so
I must cancel...
I must...
sorry my friends T.T



Am I making another wrong decesion?

No comments:

Post a Comment