Tuesday, November 24, 2009

23 November Endure 忍 Tahan !

==
sibeh tired today
my head gonna blow off soon
endure so much things ...
>.<

Ok
like usual...
working at holiday
but today
my head suddenly feel pain
dizzy...
so pain
that I wish I knock my head to the wall and die >.<
1st time pain until wan die
walk each step more pain each time
really feel wanna suicide ==

Another thing I been endure today is some...
stupid foolish costumer
make til me...
actually is not only me
is the whole shop d worker
dam furious
can say that the costumer is very "guai lan"
how "guai lan" leh?
ok
firstly he say wan to change tire
the say wan to change the rear tire to the front
the when we change the rear tire to the front
he say change back to the actual place ==
then keep saying what bullshit
so damn noisy
if this world didnt have law
Im will be the FIRST one to HIT a BRICK on his FOREHEAD!!!

Fuh ==
so damn tired today
dont know why i keep forcing myself do not eat panadol when i was headache
dunno lar
this few day I have been thinking all things weirdly
maybe is because I didnt see my friends for a long time le ba :x



Bla~ bla~ bla~
This few days d weather kinda weird
hope tomolo wont headache agn lar !!

No comments:

Post a Comment